How to access available finance to cut costs and grow your business (Glasgow)
SME breakfast briefing in association with Scotland’s 2020
There are lots of no-cost ways to reduce your resource use, cut
bills and grow your business. However, the projects that deliver
the biggest impact and savings - like installing renewables,
upgrading boilers or improving lighting – always require
investment. This is why many good projects stall. It's why some
businesses miss out on reduced energy, water and waste bills, and
the opportunity to boost competitiveness. But it doesn’t have to be
• Find out about the latest SME loans and grants, including
interest-free loans of £1k-100k.
• Unlock new savings opportunities and revive stalled
• Hear from businesses that have already accessed the funding to
see how they did it and how they have benefited.
• Discover the free Government-funded support for SMEs that
makes it easy to take advantage of the available funding.
• Network with other leading businesses.